Work at The Swimming Swan
NOW HIRING for the 2022 Season!
- Pool Managers
- Instructor Trainers (LGIT/WSIT)
- Lifeguard Instructors (LGI)
- Aqua Fitness Instructors
- Swimming Instructors
- Aqua Therapy Instructors
Aquatics Industry Employment
Are you a former athlete with a real passion for Aquatics? Do you enjoy teaching others how to swim while watching them grow more confident and comfortable on their own? Perhaps you’re a Veteran Lifeguard looking to branch out from the recreational setting to the private side of the industry. We are always interested in speaking with Swim Instructors, Lifeguards, Swim Coaches, Aqua Fitness Instructors, Certified Pool Operators (CPO) and Aquatics Facility Operators (AFO).
If You are New to the Aquatics Industry – check out our Red Cross Certification Courses. We have FREE LIFEGUARD CLASSES FOR CANDIDATES WHO PASS THE CLASS AND SEEK EMPLOYMENT AT CHRISTOPHER HIGH SCHOOL IN GILROY!
Applicants between the ages of 15 to 17 must have the ability to obtain a valid work permit.
- Part-Time W2 Employees, Up to 30 hours per week!
- Fun, diverse environments
- Competitive pay based on experience and certifications
- Rewarding position with potential for growth for excellent stand-out contractors
- Mandatory In-Service Trainings are REQUIRED for all staff members
Jobs in Gilroy, California
There is a $150 bonus for any new applicants that get hired to work and finish out the summer season at CHS in Gilroy. First payout of $50 on 6/30, Second payout of $50 on 7/31, Third payout of $50 on 8/15
- Pool Manager Position in Gilroy, CA
- Assistant Pool Manager Position in Gilroy, CA
- Lifeguard Instructor (LGI) Position in Gilroy, CA
- Lifeguard Position in Gilroy, CA
- Swimming Instructor Position in Gilroy, CA
- Cashier/Concessions Position in Gilroy, CA
The Swimming Swan LLC., is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.