Low impact, refreshing workouts at Christopher High School Aquatics Center! Get the most out of your workouts and enjoy the pools everyday (excluding Mondays) with our memberships. Weekend lap swimming and recreational swimming begins Saturday, May 27th, 2023.
CHS Aquatics will officially open during the weekdays on Tuesday, June 13th!
- Monthly $100
- Summer Season until October 30th: $250
- One person per pass
- Individual pool passes will be given per membership and a quick scan at the cashiers office is required prior to entering the facility.
- Individuals must be 14 years of age or older.
- Monthly: $100
- Summer season until October 30th: $300
- 4 family members
- Family pool passes will be given per family member and a quick scan at the cashiers office is required prior to entering the facility.
- Children under the age of 2 are FREE
- All children under the age of 13 will be swim tested and given the appropriate wrist bands for swim zones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use of both pools – competition and activity pools are included during recreational swim hours. All participants under the age of 13 must take a swim test to swim in the “green zoned areas”
Lap swimming is first come first serve. We encourage circle swimming in each lane so we can accommodate as many lap swimmers as possible.
All participants visiting the pool and swimming on their own without parental/guardian supervision must be over the age of 14.
Yes, just fill out our transfer request form and at the end of the month, we will switch your membership for you. The summer pass will be prorated and adjusted to the remaining months available.
No, there are no refunds. Please only purchase a membership pass if you are going to use it.
Most likely yes however your pool usage will ultimately determine if the daily usage fee is more or less than the cost of a pass. An example of the cost: If you swim 3 times per week for the month, your average cost of using the pool is $7.50 compared to the $10 daily usage fee.
Yes, there is a $3 discount for daily usage charges.
No, individual and family passes are for families that live together. All guests are required to pay the daily usage fee or purchase their own monthly and/or summer pass.
4 family members are permitted under a monthly and/or summer family pass. Each family member will receive an individual pool pass that is scannable at the cashiers office. The pool pass requires a photo ID on file and will need to be updated yearly.
Unlimited daily use of both Competition and Activity Pool during Rec. Swim Hours
Free use of pool equipment including kick boards, pull buoys, aqua fitness equipment and more!